Why do we care about compostable FOOD waste?
Why the mantra "Bins in a row, separate as you throw?"
Why the BIG letters and bold colours?
Why, bless your cotton socks, champion AS 4123.7-2006 Mobile Waste Containers?
Why is composting the easiest place to start?
Bin Pros get it!
Tune in! Waste energy benefits us when we have a clear plan to engage and transition away from single-use plastics. Celebrate everything.
Good loops, good blessings.
A microbe led recovery...
- Repurposes your waste energy to help reduce landfill, close your loop and sequester your carbon.
- Creates new jobs and greater community participation for support workers, participants and all of us.
- Drives human nous and ingenuity to help create an environment of abundance.
- Helps you find balance.
Blended Value: Good for you, the community and environment.
Community infrastructure assets that...
- Use existing technology, upcycled materials, humans and repurposed waste.
- Power the production of compost/black gold, no-dig-gardening, local, FRESH food growing and improved food security.
- Empower communities with actions for advocacy, change at scale and benefits to share.
- Unite and excite to inspire hope and participation for improved mental health outcomes.
- Drive a waste energy economy to help tackle poverty and inequaity.
Our bodies are home to trillions of microbes and these creatures define who we are.
Source: Greta Thunburg tweet 2 Feb 21
Aiming to ‘recover’ an economic system that inherently fuels the climate crisis in order to finance climate action is just as absurd as it sounds.
Gentlemen, it is the microbes who will have the last word.